About this item
- ORIGIN: Cinnamon was one of the first known spices sought in the 15th Century European explorations, because of this some say it indirectly led to the discovery of America
- A PERFECT ADDITION: An essential item to any Moroccan food or Indian spice kit, add seasoning to curry spices, sauces and tagines. Works well in sauces as a perfect addition to lamb, venison or duck
- FLAVOUR & AROMA: A warm, sweet and aromatic spice with hints of clove.
- OTHER IDEAS: Sprinkle ground cinnamon to make a tasty base for apple crumble. Mix with minced lamb, cumin, coriander and chilli for a perfect Moroccan spice for lamb kofta kebabs
- SCHWARTZ: Flavour your way with Schwartz, and discover our wide range of products. From our staple herbs and spices, to seasonings and recipe mixes and many more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.