|Diet type||Vegetarian, Vegan|
About this item
- ORIGINS: In Greek 'Oregano' means 'Joy of the mountains'. Oregano was popular in ancient Egypt and Greece as a flavouring for vegetables, wines, meats and fish
- A PERFECT ADDITION: Mix with ripe plum tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and basil leaves for a tasty pizza sauce or bruschetta topping. Sprinkle into fresh pasta sauce when making bolognese or carbonara
- FLAVOUR & AROMA: A sweet, fragrant herb with robust peppery and citrus notes, Oregano has an aromatic, warm and slightly bitter flavour which gives the character of many Italian dishes
- SCHWARTZ: Flavour your way with Schwartz, and discover our wide range of products. From our staple herbs and spices, to seasonings, recipe mixes and many more
- Directions: marinate chicken fillets in honey, dijon mustard, oregano, basil and dry white wine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.