TRAMONTINA PROLINE FRY PANS 20 & 25 CM 2 PACK
Tramontina's Pro-Line Restaurant Fry Pans are designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of a professional kitchen, and easily adapt to home and non-commercial use. Ideal for frying, scrambling, sauting, and searing your favorite recipes, the fry pans' commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, while the reinforced nonstick interior allows food to easily release from the pan providing effortless cooking and cleanup. The cast stainless steel handle is riveted for added support and features a removable, silicone, soft-grip for versatility and maneuverability. This cookware is NSF certified, compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops, can be used in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees Celsius). Proudly made, assembled and packed in the USA using imported components.
- NSF-Certified commercial-grade 3004 heavy-gauge aluminum
- Riveted handle with removable, soft-grip silicone sleeve
- Works with gas, electric and ceramic glass, oven-safe (400 F / 204 C)
- MADE IN USA with imported components
- Tramontina Item # 80114/574DS - UPC 016017119185.International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||47 x 28.6 x 10.8 centimetres|
|Has non-stick coating||Yes|
|Is oven safe||Yes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.