The Nilfisk Dynamic 140 Maintenance X-Tra Pressure Washer is a powerful pressure washer that includes a telescopic handle for easy storage and a 9m hose that’s stored on a through feed hose reel.
The D140 was recently awarded a Which? Best Buy Pressure Washers May 2019. Which? review comments include "A brilliant pressure washer" and "A powerful cleaner that's easy to use".
The 2400W universal motor with a metal pump produces a maximum pressure of 140 bar and an operating pressure of 135 bar, which is more than enough cleaning pressure for all domestic usages, yet it's quite quiet with a sound pressure level of 77.2 dB(A) and a sound power level of 90 dB(A).
The 9m hose and a 5m electrical cable gives a large cleaning radius of 14m that can also be operated from a static water supply such as a garden water butt tap. With Nilfisk Click & Clean connectivity, the standard accessories including: 2 nozzles, and a foam sprayer, combined with a patio cleaner, a drain & tube cleaner and a soft bristled brush makes this a pressure washer suitable for all heavy cleaning and maintenance jobs around the home, car and garden.
The automatic start/stop system along with an aluminium pump makes this a reliable product, worthy of its 2-Year domestic use warranty.
- Reliable aluminium pump
- On-board through feed hose reel
- Auto Start Stop system
- Integrated accessory storage
- Click & Clean nozzle system ensures a quick, easy nozzle change
- Automatic start/stop function
- Sturdy, robust design
- Water filter preventing dirt particles from damaging the pump
- Noise emissions reduced by rubber suspension of motor pump unit
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturers Domestic Warranty
- Click & Clean Tornado Full Control Fan Jet Nozzle
- Click & Clean Powerspeed Rotating Pencil Jet Nozzle
- Nozzle Cleaning Tool
- Click & Clean Foam Sprayer
- Power Patio Cleaner
- Drain & Tube Cleaner
- Rotary Brush
- High Pressure Gun and Lance
- Max Bar Pressure: 140
- Max Water Flow (l/h): 460
- Motor Size: 2400W
- Voltage: 230V
- Motor Size: Induction
- Max Flow Temperature: 40 °C
- Cable Length: 5m
- Hose Length: 9m
- Weight: 13.8kg (with accessories)
- Packaged Weight: 14.4kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: H 78 x W 39 x D 37.5 cm
- Packaged Dimensions: H 89.2 x W 37.5 x D 39 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.